Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tinting my eyebrow from dark black?

I am wanting to tint my eyebrow. My skin is asian spanish (yellow skin), my eyebrow is dark back. Now I want blond eyebrow like my hair. Where should I get the solution? I try some products, Intensive, but not work on my brow. Any suggestions? ThanksTinting my eyebrow from dark black?
Be careful you can go blind using eyebrow dyes. If you are going to do it you should get your brows professionally done at a salon even professionally done you risk losing your eye sight and severe allergic reaction.





'; FDA WARNS AGAINST USE OF ';PERMANENT'; EYELASH/EYEBROW DYES AND TINTS The Food and Drug Administration reissued its long-standing warning against ';permanent'; eyebrow and eyelash dyeing.





The Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act of 1938 prohibits the marketing of hair dyes for eyelash and eyebrow tinting or dyeing because this practice has been known to cause severe eye injuries and even blindness. These dyes should not be confused with temporary coloring products used around the eyes - such as mascara, eye shadow, eyebrow pencils and eye liners - which can be used safely.





FDA's new warning was prompted by a recent report from the New York City area of an injury possibly associated with eyebrow and eyelash tinting. An informal FDA survey of beauty salon advertisements in the Washington, D.C., area following the report from New York indicates that some establishments are promoting ';permanent'; eyebrow and eyelash dyeing or tinting services.





Consumers should be aware that there are no natural or synthetic color additives approved by FDA for dyeing or tinting eyelashes and eyebrows - either for use in beauty salons or in the home. In fact, the law requires all hair dye products to include instructions for performing patch tests before use to identify for possible allergic reactions, and to carry warnings about the dangers of applying these products to eyebrows and eyelashes.. ';

No comments:

Post a Comment