Friday, January 15, 2010

Eyebrow tint kit at home?

Anyone tint their eyebrows at home? I hear it's easy. Can anyone recommend a good kit and tell me where to get it online? Thanks!Eyebrow tint kit at home?
I've tinted my eyebrows a quite few times at home and used Roux Lash and Brow tint - it's easy. You can find it on amazon.com, but I bought mine at Sally's Beauty Supply. The kit comes with three bottles: the color, color developer and stain remover. I have blonde eyebrows and use the brown (it only comes in black or brown) and I'll give you a warning - it's pretty intense. Both the color and developer are clear - you first paint on the color, let dry and then apply the developer. It'll instantly show color when the two touch each other. I think the instructions say to leave it on for a couple minutes, but because my hair is blonde, I instantly rub it off and it leaves a nice amount of color. Also, if you don't have a steady hand, make sure you have the stain remover close by with a Q-Tip to help clean up any mistakes. Once the two liquids touch each other, it'll dye anything - be it your eyebrows, skin, or counter top, so be careful. But aside from my warnings, I've had really good experience with it and really like it. The color lasts about 4 weeks. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment