Friday, January 15, 2010

How do I change the color of my eyebrows without tinting?

I currently have dark auburn hair.


Just like this:


http://www.mtv.com/content/ontv/vma/2008鈥?/a>





But my eyebrows are currently this color:


http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co鈥?/a>





They look weird with my dark red hair.





Do you have any tips to make them lighter without tinting?





I don't want red eyebrows like Ashlee Simpson's, but rather I'd like lighter brown eyebrows.





Thanks if anyone responds!How do I change the color of my eyebrows without tinting?
you can buy brow pencils anywhere they sell makeup. i really like maybellines define a brow, it combs with a comb to! m.a.c. also makes a good one.








edit:


don't dye your eyebrows without a proffesional! you could go blind.How do I change the color of my eyebrows without tinting?
youre going to have to dye them
first of all, shape them (if those are yours in the picture) second, i color mine in with eyeshadow using a small angle brush. try to find a shadow or a liner/pencil similar to your color and then use a brush to help blend them out so the hair won't look grainy (i use to use a pencil but i like how shadow looks better)





good luck!
what do you mean by tinting? The only way you can make them lighter is by getting a lighter hair dye and dying your eyebrows. Or get sun-in spray and put some on your eyebrows and when you go swimming stay out in the sun and it will brighten the color of your eyebrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment