Monday, January 18, 2010

Anyone had their Eyelashes, or Eyebrows tinted?

What do u think?.........Anything to save applying Mascara every morning!Anyone had their Eyelashes, or Eyebrows tinted?
For eyebrows,,,, i do my own.





When I get my roots done every six weeks (darker) i take along with me an old mascara brush and use the excess hair dye to brush my eyebrows, this means my eyebrows are the same colour as my hair, and not too dark as they were when i had them done in a beauty salon (looked like two caterpillars on my face)





ps my hairdresser always disclaims any damage, as she disaproves of what im doing (health and safety rules)Anyone had their Eyelashes, or Eyebrows tinted?
I have had it done, I like having them tinted, I don't normally wear mascara, I prefer having them tinted.
Yes you can buy the dye from boots the chemist.
I had my Eyeliner professionally applied about 10 years ago the best thing I ever spend Money on.
  • mask making
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment