Tuesday, January 19, 2010

If I dye my hair red should I tint my eyebrows as well?

I'm thinking about going red for awhile but I don't want my eyebrows to be completely off. So should I tint them red? Or should I just tint them darker or lighter then what they are now? Should I even bother?


Tell me, is this a good idea or not? (Recommend other colours to dye my hair if you can think of any.)





Here is a picture of me:





http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/P鈥?/a>If I dye my hair red should I tint my eyebrows as well?
Personaly, i think if you dye your hair red, it will look better if you dye your eyebrows a light red . if not it will look a little off, and i think people will focus more on your eyebrows than on your hair (if you don't dye your eyebrows). :D

No comments:

Post a Comment