Monday, January 18, 2010

Can you dye/tint your eyebrows from dark to light?

My natural hair colour is dark blond/light brown, but i dye my hair quite blond because i like it blond. The trouble is i have very dark eyebrows and this is quite noticable. Is it possible do you know if i could have them tinted to a different colour that works with my hair better. Ive heard you can only tint them from light to dark. Please help me im fed up of having blond hair and black eyebrows! Thanks, i will be waiting for advice.Can you dye/tint your eyebrows from dark to light?
You can bleach them - I recommend having an esthetics technician to do it, for safety reasons.Can you dye/tint your eyebrows from dark to light?
you cant dye your eyebrows becuz the dye fumes can cause you to become blind
Yes you can just be careful not to lighten them too much. I had invisible eyebrows for a while one time, lol.
you can but it is dangerous and highly UN recommended
yep take a trek to your local beautician it doesnt cost much either
Yes you can dye your eyebrows. You NEED to go to a beautician. It realiaitvely cheap but DONT do it yourself you could inadvertantly blind yourself.
I've seen it done on What Not To Wear. I believe she uses the same stuff that is sold to bleach facial hair and she never leaves it on longer than 10 minutes. Just be very careful not to get it in your eyes.
Dont do it, they die could make you blind.
I do my own with regular hair dye. It is not recommend because it could drip and if it gets into your eyes, it could possibly cause blindness, However, I pay no attention to this.Use a thicker formula of dye(such as a cream) and apply it to your eyebrows with a makeup brush in small amounts until all hairs are thoroughly covered. Wipe off any excess that may be on the skin. I also wouldn't leave it on for the full amount of time as you do your hair but keep doing the strand test on your eyebrows. Just wipe some of the dye off and if it is not what you want, reapply more dye to the area. Remember, your hair will look darker than it actually is because it's wet. Good Luck and Merry Christmas.
I know you can tint your eyebrows darker because i have had this done several times. But when I dyed my hair lighter I asked at the beauticians if they could dye them lighter and they said no, so im not sure. Worth asking at a salon.
Many beauticians will not recommend it, even on the packet of the hair colorant, but... I've done it several times and it looked good.








A tip but :


1. Take great care NOT getting the color in your eyes, put the color on an ear bud to avoid excess colorant.


2. Do not leave the color on your eyebrow the same length of time of your hair, leave it say 10 to 15 minutes only.





Good luck and happy holidays.
Yes you can, but for gods sake pleeeeease don't do it y'self. Go to a salon.


GOOD LUCK XX
My daughter had hers lightened and it looked terrible, very unnatural.
They can be professionally done, but do NOT try it yourself. You could very easily blind yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment