Friday, January 15, 2010

I want to dye my dirty blond hair a dark brown,should I tint my eyebrows to match?

I am taking the plunge from a dirty blond,to dark brown. I have light blue eyes. Should I tint my eyebrows to match?They are a light brown now. Also will the dying process take 2 applications. I am wanting a new look very bad. I am tired of being a blond and since i have blue eyes i tink it will look good.I want to dye my dirty blond hair a dark brown,should I tint my eyebrows to match?
have the stylist help you decide on this one.


it's hard to predict how light your eyebrows will seem against a darker hair color.





ps. you can do this at home with a mascara wand. and a store bought dye.I want to dye my dirty blond hair a dark brown,should I tint my eyebrows to match?
not sure how many applications but, your eyebrows are always supposed to be 2 shades darker than your hair color you said they are already brown, ask the person who is doing your hair, they will do it for you. but if they are already brown i dont think it would matter too much!


good luck with it!
i don think you should tint your eyebrows


what will happen when your eyebrows grow out a little? then the roots wil be blonde but the rest will be dark brown


it'll probably look kinda awkward
i used to be a dirty blonde and i dyed my hair brown


but i first went to a light brown, and then i went back and got it dyed a darker brown


i didn't do anything to my eyebrows and it looks good =]


if you are getting it done professionally [which i recommend you do] just ask her/him if you should have your eyebrows done, if they think so, they'll do it for you.
I also have light blue eyes and dirty blonde hair..i've gone dark brown before too and I wnated to do the same thing. You dont need to tint you eyebrows though, there supposed to be a bit darker then your hair color. Plus if you do when you eyebrows start to grow in a bit you'll see the blonde in the roots and trust me it looks horrible!
one application should be enough.leave your eyebrows alone.be careful though brown on blonde can go green.if you get a dark brown with a slight bit of red in it it will not go green but see what other people say im not an expert.

No comments:

Post a Comment