Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HELP! I tinted my eyebrows too dark!!!!?

I used the swiss o par lash and brow tint in 'brown'. I have strawberry blonde hair and naturaly white eyelashes and brows. I tinted my eyelashes and they look great but when i did my eyebrows it was way too dark. Can anyone tell me what i can use to lighten them? please they look pretty bad.HELP! I tinted my eyebrows too dark!!!!?
what you do is squeeze the juice out of a lemon on your eyebrows and sit out in the sun for at least half an hour. that will definitely lighten them.





good luck!HELP! I tinted my eyebrows too dark!!!!?
i heard peroxide can be used to lighten hair color..


but this is just a guess...you could try it but i don't know the exact effect it could have on your hair...











o and if your dealing with your eyebrows...just remember no matter what you do that your ';working'; close to your eyes.


so don't hurt those babies :]
eyebrows actually grow pretty fast, give it about 5 days and you should be fine.
get it highlighted
Shave them

No comments:

Post a Comment