Friday, January 15, 2010

Eyelash and eyebrow tint?

my eyebrows are pretty light and sparce ,and my eyelashes are long, but very light...should i consider a lash and brow tint? in what colors?where do you get it done?please post all that you know about it..thanks =]Eyelash and eyebrow tint?
Enquire with some beauty salons in your area if they do eyelash %26amp; eyebrow tinting. Otherwise use a taupe colour eyebrow pencil to fill in the eyebrows and then set this with some petroleum jelly/vaseline. As for the eyelashes here's a trick I use on some of my clients: dust the lashes very lightly with face powder, apply mascara preferably dark brown, let this dry and then apply a coat of black mascara - this plumps the lashes. Comb this through immediately and voila beautiful eyelashes.Eyelash and eyebrow tint?
I get my lashes tinted at my local beauty salon, I have very thick dark brows so I usually get them waxed and stick to the natural color for them.


for my lashes I usually get the blue black tint as that is the darkest color. Black is best for people with light brown, dark blonde or red hair. Brown is the tint best for people with very pale blond hair.


tinting swells the lashes as well so it will give you really thick full lashes.
yes maybe go a dark brown in the lashes but not sure bout brows cxause they need to match your hair color
trim your eye lashes and shave you're eyebrows to save you time and money .

No comments:

Post a Comment