Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HELP! I tinted my eyebrows too dark!!!?

I used the swiss o par lash and brow tint in 'brown'. I have strawberry blonde hair and naturaly white eyelashes and brows. I tinted my eyelashes and they look great but when i did my eyebrows it was way too dark. Can anyone tell me what i can use to lighten them? please they look pretty bad.HELP! I tinted my eyebrows too dark!!!?
Are you sure it's just because you aren't used to it? When I first got mine done I literally cried because I thought it was so dark and horrible, but my friends who knew I had it done said it looked awesome and my other friends said something definitely looked different but they couldn't tell what, so it obviously wasn't that bad!!





If it really is though, one time my friends were too dark and she used peroxide to lighten them up.HELP! I tinted my eyebrows too dark!!!?
They probably actually look good. It's hard to get used to a change like that. And when it's smack dab in the middle of your face it's more noticeable. I have a friend who gets hers tinted and she won't see her boyfriend for the first 48 hours after she has it done because she thinks it starts off too dark. Give it 48 hours and it will settle down, and also you will get more used to it.
try useing watered out bleach

No comments:

Post a Comment