Monday, January 18, 2010

Is it possible to tint eyebrows?

I have recently dyed my hair a auburn brown colour with a few blonde highlights, my hair is still rather dark however. My eyebrows are a mousy brown so a different shade to my hair, and I'm not happy with how they dont match in the slightest. Is it possible to lighten the colour of your eyebrows? If so where can I get it from, and how do I do it? Thanks :)!Is it possible to tint eyebrows?
Yes but i would go to a beauty salon and get it done properly. If you leave the tint on too long it could go too dark (or orange if your trying to lighten them). It is usually no more than 拢10 in the UK.





Hope this helps :)Is it possible to tint eyebrows?
I don't think you'll look good with lighter eyebrows because, in most cases, the natural colour of one's eyebrows is the one that suits them best. I would rather advise you to change the tone from colder to warmer or the other way round, or get it darker but not to go ligher. I really don't think it's a good idea. Go to a salon, they will be able to help you with this, but I have never heard of anybody trying to get their eyebrows lighter, so I'm not sure if they will have the products to get your eybrows lighter in a salon.
Go to Sally's Beauty Supply Store,they should have tint specificly for eyebrows.


I normally use a q-tip and run regular color through my brows....but,this is NOT recommended,it *can* cause eye injury/blindness,the only reason I do it is b/c I'm just stubborn and do hair anyway so I do things sometimes that I would not recommend to others LOL.
yes it is possible.





I wouldnt advise you to try and do this your self. You hmay find it hard to find the correct products.





I would reccomemd going to a salon and getting a trained beauty therapist to do this for you. Its not expensive and its very unlikely to go wrong.
well some coloring packets do come specially for eyebrows. If not, you can ask your local hairdresser
yes but go to a beauty salon to get it done cuz you might do it wrong or too dark lol

No comments:

Post a Comment