Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Question for people who had their eyebrows and eyelashes tinted...?

I am 17yrs old and i want to get them done as i have blonde hair but my eyebrows are quite dark and i want my eyelashes to stand out more...





Just a few questions about it..





1.What are the procedures for both?


2. How long would it take?


3.Does it hurt


4.Would you recommend it?


5.How long does it last for ?Question for people who had their eyebrows and eyelashes tinted...?
the very first thing is that the salon does a patch test as they do for hair colour 24 hrs before you get it done. If they don't suggest this go somewhere else if you go ahead without a test you' risk itchy sore eyes at the least.


they will cover round the eye area before applying the dye


it takes 20-30 mins


done properly no it shouldn't hurt


yes, you won't need mascara


lasts about 4-6 wks or till lashes naturally shed


eyebrows similar procedureQuestion for people who had their eyebrows and eyelashes tinted...?
Hi! I'm a blonde too, and I've had my eyelashes tinted twice at a day spa.


It usually lasts 6-8 weeks, or until they fall out on their own.


1. They lay you down, put pads over your eyes to cool them, then place semicircular pads under and above your eyelashes while they tint them.


2. It usually takes 20-30 minutes depending upon whether you get any other treatments, like eyebrows, facial, etc.


3. It burns and itches. It's not supposed to hurt, but being blonde, we have more sensitive skin. You're gonna wanna rub your eyes like crazy while they're doing it, and afterwards for a good half to one hour.


4. I loved it- my lashes are naturally long, so dyeing them dark brown, I didn't need macara. No clumps or anything, just long dark lashes.


5. As I said, 6-8 weeks depending on your hair growth.





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment