Monday, January 18, 2010

Have you ever had your eyebrows tinted/dyed and shaped/plucked?

how did it turn out i am getting it done either tomorow or next week getting them done light brown to match my hair.


Also they are plucking them not waxing.


I am only 12 and don't say i am too yound they are stressing me out becuase of absolute pr*cks at school.


thanks.





Oh yes and how long does it take?Have you ever had your eyebrows tinted/dyed and shaped/plucked?
i pluck my eyebrows occasionally, but i barely have any eyebrows to begin with because i pull them out when im nervous. my eyebrows are scary tiny.Have you ever had your eyebrows tinted/dyed and shaped/plucked?
yeah i have


and they turned out pretty good


it might kinda hurt if its your first time


but you'll get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment