Friday, January 15, 2010

Ok I'm thinking of dyeing/tinting my eyebrows. What do you guys think?Do they look ok or should i change them.

And should I get them shaped too? Here'e my picturehttp://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p109/鈥?/a>Ok I'm thinking of dyeing/tinting my eyebrows. What do you guys think?Do they look ok or should i change them.
Yes, have your eyebrows dyed. Have a professional do it. Your eyebrows are very light.





I just had it done a couple of weeks ago and I love it. My hair is dark brown and my eyebrows are very light. As I got older they finally got a little darker, but they were always so thin and fine and light. I always had to pencil, darken, them. Now that they are darker I love them. They really open up my eyes and make my eyes more noticeable. I also had by eyelashes tinted. That is not as fun. My eyelashes are fine too, not thick, but I still love them better than before. My daughter had both done and she doesn't even have to wear makeup now. Before they were both blond. She has very thick ones.Ok I'm thinking of dyeing/tinting my eyebrows. What do you guys think?Do they look ok or should i change them.
no mater what you would like your eyebrows colar is , do not put and dye are that type of thing near your eyes , as they could be damaged the rest of your life, check with your doc.!!!
I'd leave them alone color wise. I have light eyebrows, and the sun bleaches them out, then come winter time, I can actually see the roots growing in darker :)
yes, they would look good a little darker, but not too dark. i cant see the shape because theyre so light, so i dont know whether you should get them shaped or not.
I don't think you should dye your eybrows, but since they are so light, use a eyebrow pencil in a color similar to you hair and color them in a little. At a place like Macy's you can go to the makeup counter and professionals will show you how to do it and find the color that works best.
Your eyebrow color is appropriate. It is dangerous to dye your eyebrows, so you should consult a professional. If the chemicals would get in your eyes, it would cause blindness, and THAT would not be worth the coloring.
Take a light (very light) brown and an eyeshadow brush and sweep it over your eyebrows. You'll still maintain your color, but it will be a tad bit darker. =)
Ok I won't lie they are kinda light but they look fine. I have a feeling that if you dyed them you would regret it so keep them the way they are. For something less permanent try penciling them in a little darker. Go ahead and shape them but be sure not to go too thin because it is really hard to grow eyebrows back. I wouldn't do it yourself either go to a salon or spa that does waxing or threading. Then if you don't want to waste the money on getting them waxed you can pluck them yourself every few days. It's less painful and cheaper plus the outline to follow is already there so chances of you messing up are very slim.
If your haircolor is lighter than your eyebrows, than yes. But if they're lighter than your haircolor than no.

No comments:

Post a Comment