Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do you think i should tint my eyebrows?

My eyebrows are very light.. I feel that maybe i should tint them and get them shaped it may make me look better...


Whats your views? Thank You x





http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=vmrrkg%26amp;s鈥?/a>Do you think i should tint my eyebrows?
yes definatley go for dark brown and get them shaped at a good salonDo you think i should tint my eyebrows?
yeah cool, whatever.


i think you need dietary help.


meat olive oil on skin and hair, and face.


lots of milk, organiic whole milk, good honey regularly, good for weight loss. and fruit jiice, pineapple juice is ace as is oj, lots of this stuff, and real meat and fish not burgers..... salads and tomatoes and plenty of real dark fruit too.
Yeah i would get them tinted as it will look a lot better without it costing too much !


My mum gets it done as she has very light eyebrows and it saves penciling them on





Get it done at a salon though as some homemade ones go bad ! lol
Why not? I used to laugh my socks off in the night club when the blonde girls came in and they all had dark brown eyebrows. Saved looking elsewhere to see if they really were blondes.
Definately xx
Yes - your features are quite dark so i'd definitely get them tinted.
cannot see your eyebrows in that picture...it is too dark.
colour it ith a pensil it is better than dying.
dont you dare, this is your mother


STOP
I m not an expert( i m just 14)...just use make up...btw you look pretty
i personally would. i do mine all the time and they look LOADS better.


lovee your hair colour btw.


(:

No comments:

Post a Comment