Friday, January 15, 2010

Do you think i should get an eyebrow tint?

i dye my hair darker brown, so I always think my eyebrows look too light.


http://flickr.com/photos/26169682@N07/29鈥?/a>


(there's a photo showing them, im the one on the left, not with my tongue sticking out haha.)





so yeah, do you think it's worth getting an eyebrow tint to make them look darker? or would it be a waste of money?





thanks


Do you think i should get an eyebrow tint?
Rosie, you're very pretty. Don't listen to haters!





I don't think you need your eybrows tinted.. You look greatDo you think i should get an eyebrow tint?
You look good the way you are. very nice eyes.
yes you don't look bad but this could make you better
I think it would be a waste of money...I couldn't tell that the colors were that different...
No it looks perfect.
hey, u look hot anyway, dont bother
Yes.





Not that you look bad, you're very pretty, but I think it would look nice on you.





:)
nahh
They don't look bad at all. but If the eye brow tinting isn't too pricey in your area, i would suggest doing it. i've done it before (being in a similar situation) and i actually came to like it more. it never hurts to try things of the sort once and make your own decision.
Yeah they both need it, and some new hairdos, not a pretty sight.
Leave them as is. Darker eyebrows would detract from your eyes.
Yes, you should definitely get a eyebrow tint. I am not being mean but the light with dark hair doesn't really go, if you went with a darkness like this:


http://www.fashionistadiary.co.uk/wp-con鈥?/a>


Then it would look cute but if you went totally like black, then it would look kind of ridiculous. I am not being mean I am just giving you some tips.


Hope I helped.
well rosie, i think your very pretty, but i think ur eyebrow's are ok there is no need to do anything to them =)
You look fake. Sorry to say but way too much make up and maybe darkening your eyebrows would help but.. lol you look like a doll (not a pretty doll but you know)
you look super the way you are be cool for sure
Yes i think you should (:


and you are well pretty ! :D


x
you should.
it would look nicer...just don't do what some people do when they shave their eyebrow and tint it


if you really want to go ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment