Friday, January 15, 2010

Am I able to tint my eyebrows lighter without looking weird?

My hair is already really light blonde, but I want it lighter, my eyebrows are a brownish/dark brown colour. How can I make them lighter?


They don't look that bad with blonde hair at the moment though.Am I able to tint my eyebrows lighter without looking weird?
Generally speaking you shouldn't lighten your eyebrows. The only people with light eyebrows are those with naturally light hair, and generally they darken them with an eyebrow pencil. When you have light blonde hair, you should use a light brown eyebrow pencil.





If you do decide to dye them, be very careful, and have it done proffesionally. Don't just use the same bleach you use on your hair. They make special dyes that you should use. If you use regular bleach the fumes can damage your eyes, and you could go permanently blind.





Your best bet is to use an eyebrow pencil, but those won't lighten the color.Am I able to tint my eyebrows lighter without looking weird?
You can get some bleach (not household, but bleach specifically for your eyebrows. You might know that, but just making sure) to lighten your eyebrows, but you want to be very careful because brows that are too light look weird.
youll end up looking like an ewok, or the scary leprechaun guy...just leave it
I wouldn't mess with your eyebrows at all you will probably regret it
i wouldnt...

No comments:

Post a Comment