Monday, January 18, 2010

How much tip should I leave at the salon when they tint my eyebrows ($20)?

I'm having my eyebrows tinted for the first time tomorrow. Also, is $20 a lot for tinting your eyebrows? I'm getting it done at a nice place, but I heard you have to do your eyebrows often, (Like every 2 wks.) so if I can have it done at a nail salon or something for cheaper I will. Thanks! xDHow much tip should I leave at the salon when they tint my eyebrows ($20)?
Are they just tinting or are they waxing too? If it's just tinting then I think you can get it done at a nail salon. However, I wouldn't get waxing done at a nail salon. I've done it 4-5 times when I was being cheap and I always ended up with pimples, redness, pain, and ugly eyebrows.


$20 is what my aesthetician charges for eyebrow tinting. So, I think the price is fair. I'd give a $5 tip but you could do $3-$4 if you want without looking too cheap.How much tip should I leave at the salon when they tint my eyebrows ($20)?
I wouldn't tip at all...hair salons are too overpriced for what they do anyway. Twenty dollars for a haircut? C'mon, I can go to my barber and get a cut done for seven dollars.
if u like them ALOT leave a $5 tip if u dont like them alot dont leave a tip simple as that =)





hope i helped!!
About 3 something. I'd tip 4 though. 4 bucks is a 20% tip.
I'd leave $5 if that's all you're getting done.
  • mask making
  • 1 comment:

    1. Wow, that’s great blog please consider my recommendation useful about cosmetics, design and tinting need to enhance magnificence then you can visit us once Eyebrow Tinting near me HighStreet Kensington .

      ReplyDelete