Monday, January 18, 2010

Eyebrow tinting?

I'm considering getting my hair coloured a medium golden blonde with light golden blonde highlights [it was a medium golden blonde when I was younger, but it got darker] and so have my eyebrows. They're a light/medium ashy brown and I don't think they'll go with my new hair. So I have the following questions:


Can eyebrow tinting lighten your eyebrow colour?


How long does it last?


How much does it usually cost?





Thanks so much!


I will pick a best answer!Eyebrow tinting?
As a hair dresser of 11 years I have done lots of eyebroe tinting. Your eyebrows will change as they grow out, etc... unless you use a lots of make remover. then they could change quicker. I don't think that it is always worth spending the money unless you want to do it yourself and by an over the counter hair prduct. Then you can mix as little as needed at each time. If you choose to do that then do not get a bleach product only a ligher color and make sure that you close the bottles back tightly after each use or it will lose its oxidation. If you have a good hairdresser she shouldn't charge you anything when she lightens your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment