Friday, January 15, 2010

Tinting eyebrows at home?

I dye my eyebrows a shade lighter using hair dye. Aside from the myth that you shouldn't do it because ';you can go blind'; is there any potential problems that this can contribute to?Tinting eyebrows at home?
The ';you can go blind'; myth isn't a myth. If the chemicals get into your eye, whether it's the actual creme or just the fumes, you can damage your eyes. It can also be very damaging to the skin around your eyes. The hair in your eyebrows is different from the hair on your head, as is the skin. It's thinner, and more sensitive skin than your scalp and the roots aren't as dense. With the hairs, you can actually cause severe damage, and n some cases, they even fall out. On your skin, you could develop inflammations, cause swelling, or develop an infection.





There is a special dye available for eyebrows and eyelashes. It is made for them, so it's less harsh. The danger isn't completely gone, but it is safer.


http://www.pops-supply.com/eyebrowlashes鈥?/a>Tinting eyebrows at home?
I would never do this myself because I would be one to get that stuff in my eye. If I need it done, I'll go to a qualified person.
I do it too. The dye will stain your skin slightly for a couple of days, so don't get too sloppy with it.
The only danger is the obvious one, do not allow any of the liquid dye to go into your eyes. I use a child's` paint brush,it is fine and cannot be `over-loaded` with dye,and is easy to use.
I do mine darker all the time. I have for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment