Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tint eyebrows?

I'm a natural blonde with dyed dark brown hair. My eyebrows are medium-blonde, but very light. I'm thinking of tinting my eyebrows but since I have fair skin, will it look okay?Tint eyebrows?
yea it wud look fine...Tint eyebrows?
I dont think you should either. What if they are done too dark? You'll have to pay someone else to do it. You may have a regrowth period (blonde roots on eyebrows, ack!)





There are lots of great products you can use that are less risky: tinted brow gels, powders, and pencils, which I am sure you already use.





PLUS, lots of brunettes have light eyebrows. I think it can be fetching.





AND if you want to see some dark haired people who should NOT have darkened their eyebrows, go here:





http://www.cosmeticbeautysalon.com/eyebr鈥?/a>





(LOL these people used tatoo, but its still an illustration)
Sorry, but with dark hair you need dark eyebrows, to avoid looking like a fish... no offense...


Also remember to pluck those babies if you do decide to tint them. You don't want to over do it.





Good tip: I usually go to a beauty salon to do these things and they have specials where they pluck and tint your brows and lashes. They will also use a colour that looks good on you!
i get my brows done (tinted and waxed)


i go to a professional to have it done


she's able to play slightly with the colour and intensity depending on my hair colour at that time





i'd go somewhere that knows what they are doing


especially the first time you do it, as it feels like such a change
yes u should.


first they look awfully dark and i hated it


but afteer at least a week they looked natural and i was v. pleased with what they looked like


they last for about 2 months


and u dont get roots.. they just gradually get lighter like when you colour your hair.


go for it!
yeah it will look fine. it will prob even look better to match your eyebrows with your hair. i have the same issue with very light eyebrows and i am actually thinking of tinting them.
You kind of have to, or it's going to look worse. I mean you can't have a head full of dark hair and then blond eyebrows.
I'm sure it will...you want to try and stay within 2 shades of your natural colour, if you can. But as long as the hair colour looks good on you...the eyebrows should be fine.
I wouldn't do it. You might risk damaging them! I would steer clear of that area.
If not eyebrows grow out fast. I would say do it, Im sure it will look fine. Its always a good Idea for your eyebrows to match your head.
yes it will ...besides it will look more natural ... good luck!!
use an eyebrow pencil first
i guess....
doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment