Monday, January 18, 2010

Should I tint my almost platinum blonde eyebrows to a darker blonde/light brown?

I have strawberry blone hair, blue eyes, and platinum blonde eyebrows (all natural). Because of the eyebows, it looks like I have a big for head. My eyebrows are practically invisible. Thinking about doing it before going back to school.Should I tint my almost platinum blonde eyebrows to a darker blonde/light brown?
You should definitely do something to make them more visible, a good eyebrow will frame your face nicely.


Either get them tinted at a salon or buy a brow corrector/filler than you can use to darken them every day.Should I tint my almost platinum blonde eyebrows to a darker blonde/light brown?
strawberry blonde is sorta red likish rihgt ok ya u should if they r platnium thast close to white ya but DON'T GO TO DARK THEN ULL LOOK STUPID find a good place not no cheap place and ask a person u trust like ur hairstylist like get ur hair cut and b like hey blah blah blah and ask her wat color do u think u should go
does the carpet match the drapes, color coordinate is the key
i think i can imagine EXACTLY what you look like.


i know a girl like you and yes but be very careful
turn them completely white
Yes I reckon you should?
um if you want to then do it. what good will it do asking this on yahoo answers? seriously
  • mask making
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment