Monday, January 18, 2010

I have white eyebrows and I am scared of having them tinted?

I am the palest person you are likely to see, I have red hair and white eyebrows and white lashes, I am 19 male and would like some advice on what to do, I would feel gay walking into a beauty salon and I would be paranoid how I looked after I had them tinted even though I know I need to get it done because no way in hell would you find me using an eyebrow pencil. You wont find getting a spray tan either. What will happen if I get them tintedI have white eyebrows and I am scared of having them tinted?
I personally would leave your eyebrows alone. I think its super cute when someone has red hair and white eyebrows. Just don't do something that your gonna regret because people are going to notice the difference. I have white eyebrows and I am scared of having them tinted?
You don't have to go to a salon to get them tinted. You can do it yourself at home. Just make sure you get a natural shade and don't leave the tint on for a long time. Hey- and if it goes bad, don't worry about it, eyebrow hair grows quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment