Monday, January 18, 2010

Hi Guys, I was wondering if anyone knows much about the eyebrow and lash tint called swiss-o-par, it is ?

manufactured by a company in switzerland called LABORATOIRE HAUSER, I was hoping someone in France germany, etc might know of this company and other products it makes, I'm in uk and can't get any info on whether they are genuinely cruelty-free or not, I've been using daniel field hair colour to do my eyebrows because his products are cruelty free but it still contains PPD like most hair dyes and all these allergy stories have persuaded me to avoid that chemical like the plague! people have almost died, this swiss-o-par brow tinted kit has very harmless ingredients NO PPD! but i'd love to know if it's vegan and cruelty free! Any Information much appreciated! THANKSHi Guys, I was wondering if anyone knows much about the eyebrow and lash tint called swiss-o-par, it is ?
vegan free.


No offence but its HAIR DYE.





You cant make your entire life vegan free.





What about the animal products they use to construct your house, your carpet, your fridge, your makeup, your clothes, paper, books...etc





Be sensible you are still using animal products.Hi Guys, I was wondering if anyone knows much about the eyebrow and lash tint called swiss-o-par, it is ?
ITs great

No comments:

Post a Comment