Thursday, January 14, 2010

How long does an eyebrow tint last?

i dyed my hair darker (i was blonde and now i have medium brown hair)


i like the colour of my hair and think i will keep it a while but my eyebrows are blonde and i have tried an eyebrow pencil and it didnt look right so im thinking of getting them tinted





how long will the tint last for? is it permanant?


if it isnt how often will i need to re-tint my brows?





thanksHow long does an eyebrow tint last?
I did a course in this- 6 weeks.How long does an eyebrow tint last?
Lasts around 4 - 6 weeks. It is permanent, but can fade depending on how well the eyebrows take the tint. Make sure you get it done at a beauty salon so nothing goes wrong, usually it costs around 拢5 - 拢8 depending on where you live :)

No comments:

Post a Comment