Monday, January 18, 2010

Eyelash and eyebrow tinting...?

With my ginger hair, I have blonde eyebrow and eyelash tinting. I can go to my local beauty place to have them tinted, but it doesn't last too long! Is there anyway I can naturally tint them at home?Eyelash and eyebrow tinting...?
believe it or not, I dye my eyebrows....put petroleum jelly all around your eyebrow so it dosent dye your skin or run....thne use a qtip to apply small thin amount of dye and wash after 5-7 minutes....for eye lashes just use mascara everyday is all I can think of.Eyelash and eyebrow tinting...?
do you live in hertforshiere coz i willl do it for a fiver ! and in a salon u can pay up to 拢30 to get it done





it lasts up to 6 weeks .x
Use a mascara in the color that you want, and it'll keep your eyebrows in place. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment