Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My hairs naturally blonde, so my eyebrows are to, I tint them, and Have bleached hair now, I wanna go brown!?

Basically I was born with strawberry blonde hair, over the years it went darker to a gingery colour. I dyed it then using Schwarzkopf XXLive to dye it bleach blonde. This obviously ruined my hair and it really gets me down. Also as its getting wintery I wanted to dye my hair brown. My hair cut is like rihannas but the problem is I have fair eyebrows ( I tint them though) and pale skin. I dont want to look like an idiot if I dye it brown! What can I do!


Should I dye it brown or not? If so, will dying over bleach blonde hair cause an effect ?


Thanks.My hairs naturally blonde, so my eyebrows are to, I tint them, and Have bleached hair now, I wanna go brown!?
Dying it brown will most likely make it look more beautiful than it is. A chocolate brown for this season would look nice with your fair skin. It will have a nice clean cut, and if you keep it brown for awhile then your hair will get healthier, and it isn't that bad for your hair. totally go for it. hope i helped %26lt;3 :) good luck!My hairs naturally blonde, so my eyebrows are to, I tint them, and Have bleached hair now, I wanna go brown!?
Brown love... I say go for brown

No comments:

Post a Comment