Friday, January 15, 2010

Eyebrow Tint... any info / suggestions / alternatives?

Right now im light blond. My natural colour is dirty blonde, but the problem is I still have pretty light eyebrows. I'm getting my hair dyed brown and was thinking what to do for my eyebrows. If I get them dyed then is it permanent? Or how often would I need to get it redone? Plus are there any problems like them falling out lol? Im gonna have a pretty heavy fringe so they wont always be obvious. xEyebrow Tint... any info / suggestions / alternatives?
honey all hair comes out, as your hair grow some hair get old and die then fall out. we just never notice things like eye lashes or eyebrow hairs, most ppl only see the hair that comes out in their hair brush....the advrage person loses 50 hairs a day(scientific fact).





idk how long the dye lasts i know an eye lash perm lasts 3 months lol i know 2 girls that have tattooed eyebrowsEyebrow Tint... any info / suggestions / alternatives?
Eyebrow's 'take' the tint really fast but the colour drops out in about 2-4 weeks. So if you want it to last you might want to get someone to do it just a tad too dark. Make sure you get them done professionally at first as like I said they take the colour and you can really stuff them up!
I dye my eyebrows all the time when I do my hair at home. I just use a little of the mix on a very fine brush. It doesn't drip or run if the mix is a creamy. Put vaseline on the skin around the eyebrows so it doesn't stain your skin. They do not fall out and the colour lasts about 3 months I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment