Friday, January 15, 2010

Getting my eyebrow tinted..............?

I have thin eyebrows due to years of over plucking


I do have hair but it's pretty thin, but most on the outter parts of my face.....I use powder to full them in....but i'm tired of it and i don't like how it looks.....if i were to get my eyebrows tinted black.....would this make them look more full.....would i still have to fill them? i only really fill them to make them darker.....but i'm not sure if theyre light because the hair colour (brown) or because i over plucked....should i get them tinted????Getting my eyebrow tinted..............?
if ur eyebrows used to be thick b4 u overplucked, then its probably not the hair, they have just been thinned. but making the hair u have now darker, mite make them appear thicker.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment