Tuesday, January 19, 2010

When eyebrows go bad! What happened to me? Had my eyebrows threaded and tinted,now they hurt!?

I had my eyebrows threaded and tinted yesterday.I have had it done before with no problem.Today my eyebrows really hurt! They are swollen and there is a couple of small blisters in there.I went to my usual place and had the same girl that always does my eyebrows.To make it worse,I am going on holiday on Monday! What would you recommend?When eyebrows go bad! What happened to me? Had my eyebrows threaded and tinted,now they hurt!?
Try applying ice to the swelling. Maybe you have developed a sensitivity to the dye? It seems ill advised to thread and tint in the same session. I would get medical advice before applying any more chemicals to the area.When eyebrows go bad! What happened to me? Had my eyebrows threaded and tinted,now they hurt!?
Maybe you have had an allergic reaction to the tint. Savalon Cream is good it's a antiseptic healing cream.
ouch


you probably had a reaction to the tinting


go to the doctor to get it checked out
idk but having your eyebrows threaded sounds painful wateva that means
ouch! u should try using ice to heal the swealing and for blisters try cream or something idk.....just hope there gone before the hoilday thing!!!





good luck:)
Put some honey on ,it should help bring down the swelling
What the hell is threaded ??? and tinted ??? its amazing what you put yourselves through.....
i say go to a skin dr.


say its an emergency and get a crema or something soothing for it...dont put other stuff it might make it worse.


or go back to that dumb lady who did it and ask her wtf happened.


maybe it was an allergic rxn or maybe somehting went wrong...dont worry its only eyebrows.
Put some anti-itch/soothing cream and neosporin on it and leave it alone for a few days.





You likely had a bad reaction to the tinting (not the threading) and you just need to leave it alone for a bit.
apply ice
Soothing cream, slices of cucumber or cold used tea bags. Place any of these on ur eyes. U'll b relieved
threaded onto what? and why would you want to do that?
  • mask making
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment