Monday, January 18, 2010

If i have black hair thats tinted blue should my eyebrows be darker or lighter?

i have rather light skin, my foundation is revlon sand beige if that helps.If i have black hair thats tinted blue should my eyebrows be darker or lighter?
I would go darker since your hair is dark.If i have black hair thats tinted blue should my eyebrows be darker or lighter?
Darker to go with your hair,they make several eye brow pencils that can help you go this route,and after you apply it,get an old tooth brush and brush your eye brow,it helps to blend it in and look more natural.
I sometimes just end up beginning on sale and sampling a few different ones. Do what fits your situation and Im pretty sure your gut will be best. I like http://BrandsMakeup.com
darker all the way lighter wouldnt look right
i would go with darker.

No comments:

Post a Comment