Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How often do you get your eyebrows waxed or tinted? ?

i get them waxed and tinted every 2 months but i do tweeze the strays inbetween xHow often do you get your eyebrows waxed or tinted? ?
My friend just got hers done yesterday, and the last time she did it was in November. I've never had it done before, but I'm thinking about doing it. So answering for my friend, I would say every 2 months.How often do you get your eyebrows waxed or tinted? ?
I get mine waxed every 1 to 2 months and then i usually just pluck them as needed. :]
When they need it.








Help?


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
I wax mine every 2 months, but I groom %26amp; pluck them everyday.





%26lt;3
well when they grow bak i do them myself but after a month i go to the beauty shop
i don't tint mine.


waxed - every month or so. if you do it too often, you'll get tony zits. trust me!
every week
NAH NEVER WATS THE POINT
once every 6 months
never had them done... once you start you just can't stop:)
when i go for haircut ,
once every two weeks, i thread mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment