Monday, January 18, 2010

I have just had my eyebrows tinted and they are to dark, how can i lighten them?

I don't think you can do much really apart from wait a few days - they will fade slightly eventually.I have just had my eyebrows tinted and they are to dark, how can i lighten them?
buy nice and easy permanent hair colour. mix 1/2 teaspoon of each botttle together in an egg cup and stir apply CAREFULLY with a cotton but to eyebrows and leave for about 45 minutes then get a damp face flannel and wipe it off BE CAREFULL NOT TOGET IT IN YOUR EYEsI have just had my eyebrows tinted and they are to dark, how can i lighten them?
ive seen on TLC's ';what not to wear'; the make up artist put a facial bleach on them for just a few minutes and it lightens them back up. it soudns scary- like it wouldnt work- but ive watched her do it a million times, and it works fantastically. (even if you go too light, you can redye them because they would be lighter!) good luck :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment