Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Should i get my eyebrows tattooed or tinted?

my eyebrows are so blonde (but i dye my hair dark dark brown, so i look weird w/out brows)u can barely see them. i've been considering getting them tattooed, but im afraid they'll mess up. I wanted to try tinting, but i heard it only lasts about a month. The main reason why i'm thinking about this more often is because i want to join the navy, but i don't want to look ugly. I look like a ghost without eyebrows (i draw them on everyday, and that gets annoying cuz sometimes i mess up and have to start over) and i don't want to have to worry about my face. And that would be the perfect solution, but i feel real hesitant to get it done. Is there anyone who has had their eyebrows tattooed and can tell me about they're expirience?Should i get my eyebrows tattooed or tinted?
Just For Men has a solution that gradually darkens just the hair - so you could get a toothbrush and do this every day.Should i get my eyebrows tattooed or tinted?
NOOOO. Please don't tattoo them!! Dye them or fill them in with Eyebrow Pencils. I see you said it annoys you to do that daily, but girly, if the tattoo artist messes up or the outcome of the design of your eyebrows doesn't come out how you like, you will be looking at yourself in the mirror wishing you were still filling them in.
yiiiiikes just do it the annoying way. honestly, my friend's mom got hers tattooed on...she ALWAYS looks ANGRY. it is so frickin scary. she went to get it fixedand now she always looks surprised...





it's just not worth the risk!
tinted, or just fill them in with brow filler. its easier tattooed is unflattering on everyone.
Don't take risk... Get them tinted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment