Friday, January 15, 2010

I have blonde hair , but i have white eyebrows, they dont make blonde eyebrow tint, wat can i do?

i want to color my eyebrows blonde but they dont make that color tint, can anbody give ideas ? do they make reddish tint? cause its weird , i have reddish beard , lol thanks for any answersI have blonde hair , but i have white eyebrows, they dont make blonde eyebrow tint, wat can i do?
Get your brows professionally done. Yes, they do red as well. My friend (a natural brunette) always dyes her hair auburn and gets her brows to match. I always thought her brows were natural. A good colorist will tell you which color is best suited to your skin tones as well as hair and beard. DON'T do what my former boss does -- he has red hair and gets his brows dyed black! Does not look natural at all and everyone knows when he's gotten them done. I'm pretty sure brows have to get dyed more often, though, so you don't have the same problem as my former boss. You can get a blond or red eyebrow pencil to touch up the color in-between dye sessions, depending on the color the colorist picks (you may even need to combine the two for the right shade). Good luck!I have blonde hair , but i have white eyebrows, they dont make blonde eyebrow tint, wat can i do?
just buy some hair colorin stuff for blonds, put it on your eyeborws, and ta da, u have blond eyebrows
Go to a salon and get them professionally dyed. It's cheap and it lasts.
You can dye your eyebrows with regular hair dye. My mom has really light eyebrows and she dyes them every now and then. It looks natural. I would suggest going to a salon and asking them what shade you should go with, but you can do it at home with any dye from a drugstore. Just be careful because it'll stain basically anything that isn't hair or skin. Good luck!
I have the same problem and have tried many things. Even if you go to a colorist your eyebrows grow really fast and it looks redicules. Just leave them alone. How about putting highlights in your hair the color of your eyebrows?

No comments:

Post a Comment