Monday, January 18, 2010

Eyebrow tinting?

i need to make my eyebrows look thicker (i mean more dense) and i am thinking about having them tinted. i would use a power or pencil, but i hate the extra work. what is your experience with eyebrow tinting? do you recommend it?Eyebrow tinting?
I JUST started doing the same thing!! I had over plucked. I saw a consultant,free, at the mall. After a demonstration of my brows I bought 2 items....a very small container...it has the color I need on one side,and tinted wax on the other. I also bought the applier. It works...my browa look somewhat thicker and match my hair color much better...it is a subtle change...I like it. Good luck,girl friend.Eyebrow tinting?
Tinting your brows will only make them darker, it wont help to make them look thicker....unless they are very blonde. Brow powder helps to make them look more dense (thicker). Also, having permenant makeup (tatooing) helps a great deal. I recomend powder, in a shade a little darker than your natural colour. Lise Watier makes a good one. (if you are in Canada) Also, Elizabeth Arden makes a good brow powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment