Monday, January 18, 2010

Have you every had your eyebrows tinted/dyed and had them shaped?

how did it turn out i am getting it done either tomorow or next week getting them done light brown to match my hair.


Also they are plucking them not waxing.


I am only 12 and don't say i am too yound they are stressing me out becuase of absolute pr*cks at school.


thanks.





Oh yes and how long does it take?Have you every had your eyebrows tinted/dyed and had them shaped?
Hi There





You are not to young, taking care of yourself at a early stage is essential to grow up beautiful. However I do dye and wax my eyebrows since I am blond, my eyebrows is also ';blond';. I usually dye them only 1 shade darker. Waxing and dyeing is quick, but pls let a professional do the job. Waxing is less painful then plucking and much quicker. (takes around 15min).





Good luck, the little tiny bit of ';eina'; is worth it.Have you every had your eyebrows tinted/dyed and had them shaped?
well its not wrong, some people like me have really dark hair, naturally and do not have dark enough brows, I dye them a little darker to match my hair, not wrong at all, if anything its better that I do that then look a little strange, go ahead and do what you think will improve your appearance, just don't over do it =)
the process doesnt take all that long but its not just a 10/20 minute thing.


i think getting them plucked/shaoed%26amp;dyed is a wonderful thing instead of filling them in with dark eyeshadows or eyeliners like other people do.


and plucking wont hurt as much as waxing them, whheww!


good luck and i hope you look great%26lt;3
wow wat does tinted mean i don't dye my brows i just wax,arch,and shape them i dye them that's kinda weird

No comments:

Post a Comment