Friday, January 15, 2010

How do I lighten my dark tinted eyebrows back to my natural color?

I just got my eyebrows waxed and was talked into tinting them, too. I am blond and have fair skin. My eyebrows are naturally a medium blond color and are now medium brown/copperish. They look too dark for the rest of my features. The color is supposed to be gone in three weeks, but does anyone know of a way I can get rid of it sooner? I don't want to use any more dye, but would consider other solutions (lemon juice? peroxide? special shampoo?) Help me get rid of my ';Groucho'; eyebrows! Thanks!How do I lighten my dark tinted eyebrows back to my natural color?
You won't like this answer: Just wash them with your shampoo everytime you do your hair and wait for them to grow out. And in the future darken your brows only with a pencil, so you can wash it off.How do I lighten my dark tinted eyebrows back to my natural color?
I would not use the peroxide, it is too dangerous for the eyes. Also, using the peroxide or lemon now will most likely turn your eyebrows orange. Using the color-stripping solution (ask for it in beauty-supply stores) might work, but I doubt it, because the color applied on eyebrows is hard to remove. I would go to a beauty supply store, ask them for a color-stripping solution or shampoo, use it many, many times, and hope for the best. (Be careful not to get it in the eyes though!)
lemon juice is da safest bet just rub a lil then rinse off.. others r just chemicals dat may cause ur eyebrows to fall! u dont wanna look like monalisa or casper the ghost do u ?
why not have another wax taking them off completely then pencil in eyebrows till your natural colored ones come back a bit drastic but ???? worth a try
bleach works good
Hydrogen Peroxide...
Something happened to me I would just go get eyebrow shadow and color over the hairs for now.


GOOD LUCK =)
I recommend having your eyebrows done professionally. IMHO, it's too risky to be applying hydrogen peroxide, bleach and other caustic liquids so close to your own eyes; the potential for damaging your eyes is not worth the risk. A professional should be able to help you.
I agree with olesya
  • mask making
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment