Friday, January 15, 2010

How do you choose an eyebrow tint colour?

I want to darken my eyebrows and lashes a bit but I can't decide what colour tint to choose. I have very dark brown lashes almost black, which are quite long but they are also quite fine so appear lighter. My brows are either very brown or light black, I'm not quite sure!! And I have medium brown hair (lighter in the summer, darker in the winter) and pale skin so I'm really not sure whether to choose black or brown tint. I mean, does the amount of tint you apply or the length of time you leave it on determine how dark it ends up? Any advice, especially from make up artists/students who happen to be reading, welcome! Thanks :)How do you choose an eyebrow tint colour?
When choosing an eyebrow color, only go lighter or darker by two shades max. Black eyebrows do look bold, and black is also one of the hardest colors to change. I would suggest a chocolate brown or so-go to a department store/Sephora or hairdresser soon and ask for a consultation.How do you choose an eyebrow tint colour?
Go one shade up from your natural hair color.

No comments:

Post a Comment