Monday, January 18, 2010

Will spas do eyebrow shape and tint on 11 year olds?

I also want an express facial and a manicure and pedicure.


Will they do it for under 16? I've never been to a spa so I don't know much about it but christmas is coming up and me and my best mate want to go to a spa.


Please help!





If you want to know the place I'm going to is :


http://www.malmaison-manchester.com/uploads/Malmaison_Manchester_Spa_Brochure.pdf


Its called Petit Spa and It looks really nice! :)Will spas do eyebrow shape and tint on 11 year olds?
Most spa's won't do it under sixteen, but have your parents call. If they call and give you full permission it might be okay. Especially because a manicure/pedicure is not a big deal, neither are eyebrows. Those are things you could get done at a nail salon so I don't see why the spa would not do it :)





Merry Christmas and happy holidays!%26lt;3Will spas do eyebrow shape and tint on 11 year olds?
ur too young to be going on this website, but to answer your question.....


i don't see why not. i had a facial when i was ur age. same with the mani-pedi. and my sister has been getting her brows done since she was 10. the tint, i'm not sure. but they can't deny any treatment. about the under 16, it would be best for your parents to call and set up the appointment.
If your parents give consent, and some places will also need your parents there, they should be fine with it.
Yes they will. I starting getting my eyebrows waxed when I was 11. I'm now 12. It hurts at first but you get used to it very fast. Tint, im not sure. But they can shape your eyebrows. Have fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment