Monday, January 18, 2010

HAVE ANYONE TRIED TINTING THEIR EYELASHES OR EYEBROWS?

I WUZ THINKIN BOUT DOIN IT AT ULTA BUT IM NOT SURE IF IT WILL WORK WEL


IF U HAVE DUN IT PLZ TELL ME UR EXPERIENCE WIT IT =D THANK U IN ADVANCE !!!


HAVE ANYONE TRIED TINTING THEIR EYELASHES OR EYEBROWS?
If you want your eyelahses darker. It works better on lighter hair color. If you have brown eyelashes, there won't be much changes.


If you want it lighter, there isn't much changes, slightly.


For eyebrow they work a bit better, from what I have imply above HAVE ANYONE TRIED TINTING THEIR EYELASHES OR EYEBROWS?
I actually had my eyebrows dyed three days ago so that they would match my newly dyed light brown hair. For the record, I had dark brown hair and black eyebrows before.


Anyway, it was cheap and I did notice that some sections of my eyebrows were a light brown colour but it looked patchy because the arches were still black. I now even it out using brown eyeshadows.





If you have dark eyebrows like I do, the end result may be similar to mine should you have them tinted. If you have fine, lightish black eyebrows, go for it! Make sure you have it done at a beauty salon that is fully qualified to perform these procedures because it is risky.





I wouldn't recommend getting your eyelashes tinted though, that sounds really dangerous.
I have used tints at home that I have bought from Sallys Beauty Supply, on both my eyebrows and lashes. Both worked amazingly well, and I still have good vision :) Make sure you take your time with it, and have someone else do it. Its much cheaper to do it at home than at a salon. Sallys has both black and brown dye.
eyebrows are fine to tint. but please dont tint your lashes. this has left more than one woman blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment