Friday, January 15, 2010

Eyebrow tint for red hair....?

I have really light eyebrows, and I recntly dyed my hair a dark auburn-ish color. I want to get eyebrw tint, but I can only find it in blonde, brown, and black. I also can't find stores around here that sell eyebrow pencils in anything other than those 3 colors.. What would be my best choice? Thanks. :)Eyebrow tint for red hair....?
You do not have to use only eyebrow pencils. Matte eyeshadow works just as well, which is what I use.





You would have an array of colors to choose from by opting for eyeshadow. You would just need to buy an angled brush, or some other really narrow brush for application.





BTW, matte shadow is a shadow without any metallic or shimmer. You don't want either of those on your eyebrows.Eyebrow tint for red hair....?
You can get smashbox brow tint in auburn and it is really pretty with red hair. It's a great product, check it out here http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
dont do it


you will regret it


my aunt did that exact thing with


her eyebrows


and it makes you look really weird


trust me


stick with your natural eyebrow color
I'm always looking for a good brow mascara in a taupe or something for me. I have blondish eyebrows, with a little bit of my natural reddish color closer to the inside.





I use a satin eyeshadow that I purchased some years back. It is called Aria - mac eyeshadow. When I sought to replace it last year - it must have been discontinued, so I'm using what little is left for brows only! With angled brush. short strokes. Then I put clear mascara over the brows, and it sets it for longer.





I tried a couple of the Smashbox brow kits, but they either looked too red, or too brown, etc.





So, for now, that is my remedy. I initially tried a pencil, but it looked too weird. All the blonde hairs still caught the light! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment