Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Help!!! I just had my eyebrows waxed and tinted medium-brown and they look ridiculous!?

I am getting married in two weeks and at this point, don't even want to leave the house! Is there anything I can use to help them fade faster?Help!!! I just had my eyebrows waxed and tinted medium-brown and they look ridiculous!?
rub nail polish remover on them, make sure it doesnt get in your eye. it will fade it down a bit.Help!!! I just had my eyebrows waxed and tinted medium-brown and they look ridiculous!?
haha
Use Sephora. They have tons of things for the eyebrows.


Tattooing your eyebrows would also help, I guess
well depends what color is your hair now? if its darker then you like go to a better salon and ask them to lighten it a few shades, if its lighter then you like take an eyebrow pencil or brow gel and tint it.
You can fix it up with an eyebrow pencil/brush. If you don't like the color, go over it in a darker brown or black. It should work. Or go get them re-done!
could always just use some hair color.... i guess
Go to eyebrowz.com - buy some makeup to cover them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment