Thursday, January 14, 2010

Questions about eyebrow/eyelash tinting???

Has anyone ever gotten their eyebrows/eyelashes tinted before? what color were they before and after? how long did the color last?? is it worth the money??Questions about eyebrow/eyelash tinting???
I've had both done and no, it's not worth the money...it doesn't last that long. My eyebrows looked great, but you could barely notice it on my lashes. My lashes and brows are medium brown. If yours are blonde, then you will probably have much better results. But it still won't last that long (week to 10 days tops).





I sometimes use a men's mustache/beard dye on my brows. It comes with a little comb so you can apply it really easily, and you only mix up a little bit at a time. I got it in the men's hair dye section at CVS.

No comments:

Post a Comment