Saturday, January 2, 2010

How long does eyebrow tinting last and cost?

where can i buy a do-it-yourself???? and is it really worth it!! i hate my eyebrows they are so thin and i cant get them to grow any thicker because they kinda grow spaced if that makes sense... well any advice......((by the way they're almost like pencil thin at the tAIL)) YEA I KNO!How long does eyebrow tinting last and cost?
eyebrow tinting usually lasts usually 2-4 weeks depending on the growth rate of ur eyebrows......the cost is not pricy..i can't tell u the exact amount because it depends on the country you're inHow long does eyebrow tinting last and cost?
Why don't you go to Walgreen's cosmetic department and speak with one of the women there? It's possible to buy an eyebrow filler but I haven't, yet, had a chance to go to Walgreen's ask about this. I have my brows tinted every four weeks and my hairdresser charges me $5. - I'm sure prices vary. Have never heard of a self-tinting kit and, if there isn't one, there should be (so let's get busy on this and apply for a patent...).
15ish dollars... and a few weeks possibly. Not too incredibly long in my opinion it's not worth it at all. By a few eyebrow pencils, you know different brands and try them out... PRACTICE... there are lots of guides out there... I do it and it's super fast in the morning, i dont waste 15 bucks every other week and I get to make them any shape i damn well please when i decide i'm bored :)





oh and yes I mentioned try diff. brands and practice because you can make them look perfectly real, not 'colored on' at all.
Its really cheap, like here in canada itsl ike 10 - 20 dollars. I don't know where you live, and I wouldn't do it yourself if i were you. And it works pretty good, I've had it done it lasts about 1 month
You can get them done at beauty salons for like $10-15 or you can get a d.i.y kit. They last about a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment