Thursday, January 14, 2010

Eyelash and eyebrow tinting?

Hi everyone,





I am naturally really blonde with tiny blonde eyelashes so I live in mascara.





I am off to the hot and sunny Cuba in March and dont want to have to wear mascara all the time as will be in the sea and on the beach. smudged mascara is never a good look.





How long does eyelash tinting anf eyebrow tinting usually last and is it worth me going to a salon or doing it myself?





xEyelash and eyebrow tinting?
when you get oyur eyelashes tinted/dyed it lasts about 1-2months





eyebrow die last about 1 month


when i get my eyebrows died i keep the die on for about 30 min. and my eyebrow color lasts for 1 month





i get the color medium blonde for my eyebrows(it looks like a light brown....perfect for blonde and red heads)





and i get black for my eyelashes








HOPE I HELPED!!!Eyelash and eyebrow tinting?
i don't think eyelash tinting will last too long because, as you know, your eyelashes come out and the same may apply to your eyebrows as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment