Thursday, January 14, 2010

Eyebrow tinting help?

I am the palest person you are likely to see, I have red hair and white eyebrows and white lashes, I am 19 male and would like some advice on what to do, I would feel gay walking into a beauty salon and I would be paranoid how I looked after I had them tinted even though I know I need to get it done because no way in hell would you find me using an eyebrow pencil. You wont find getting a spray tan either. What will happen if I get them tinted and will it be weird for meEyebrow tinting help?
im a beauty therapist and you'd be surprised how many men come into the salon . dont be embarressed at ALL . i'd say get an eye brow tint in light brown tell her no to go to dark also get an eyelash tint in black . bot last around 6 weeks and its great it will inhance your eyes. the eyebrow tint will make your face more framed and more prominant.you dont want a fake tan because of your typpe 1 skin meaning fair skin , i'd gues you had blue to green eyes and light blond to red hair the piment in your skin might make the tan go orange and it wouldnt look as natural.you can by a gradual tanner that tans over a period if time with use dove make them match to your skin tone and apply everyday like moisturiser make sure you rub it in heaps and wash hands thoughraly after sorry bout my mis spells im in a hurry


hope i helped


but seriously get it done you will love it Eyebrow tinting help?
I have the same problem with my pale eyebrows but I'm a girl and I have naturally dark brown hair. =)





What I do (because it's a pain in the butt to pencil in ur brows and I'm just lazy) is buy one of those ';Just for Men'; beard coloring kits. You can find them in the same isle as the hair color for women, sometimes they're next to the shaving cream. The good thing about them is that they're reusable, the color stays for up to three weeks, it only takes five minutes, you don't have to go anywhere to get it done, and the box will last you forever. The last one I bought was a year ago and I still have half a tube left. But I should probably throw it out and buy a new one, lol.
You mean getting them dyed? Well that would be more normal in my book. If you go to like a Supercuts, I think they offer that service. I know that any other salons dye eyebrows so try that. And yes normal men do this, so don't freak out about it.
dye em brown with hair dye
ur fine
  • mask making
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment