Thursday, January 14, 2010

EYEBROW TINTING.. HELP PLEASE!?!?

I have dark eyebrows, i mean dark.. black. And i've dyed my hair which is now a auburn-reddish color. I was wondering if anyone knew about EYEBROW Tinting? Is it better to get it done or buy a kit? I've seen them at Sallys but wasnt too sure about it.. if anyone can help me? would appreciate it, thankss!EYEBROW TINTING.. HELP PLEASE!?!?
better to get it done one of my friends tried a kit and they burned well started stinging then they fell out!!!!!!EYEBROW TINTING.. HELP PLEASE!?!?
hey babe- I have a couple things you can do.


ONE- you can go to a salon and let them do it for you , Its relatively cheap


TWO- if you just want them to lighten up you can rub peroxide over them every night and they will naturally lighten up ( I use to do this and no damage was ever made)





Im a cosmetologist and I suggest both methods to my clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment