Thursday, January 14, 2010

Has anyone tried successfully dying/tinting their own eyelashes/eyebrows themselves, I suppose one at a time?

I am going to have a go at it myself. Bottom lashes first then when rinsed do top lashes one eye at a time. Wish me luck.Has anyone tried successfully dying/tinting their own eyelashes/eyebrows themselves, I suppose one at a time?
STOP!!!!! Dont do it cuz if you mess up you could go blindHas anyone tried successfully dying/tinting their own eyelashes/eyebrows themselves, I suppose one at a time?
Eyebrows are ok, but for your lashes, please don't do it yourself, get a professional that can do it for you. Ensure you go to a reputable salon, because the chemicals involved in the products can be very damaging on your eyes...





Goodluck!
I dye my eyebrows every time I decide to change my hair colour....but from what I've heard, you want to get eyelashes done by a professional. If you get that stuff in your eye...well....it's not exactly good for you. :)
I've done my eyebrows and no problem there. But it's dangerous to do your eyelashes. It may cause blindness. So...don't do it.
you can get eyelash dye kits from shops, they should help you do it at homoe
i did eyebrows.


works finee.

No comments:

Post a Comment