Saturday, January 2, 2010

Eyebrow tinting?

Has anybody out there got their eyebrows tinted? I scheduled an appointment, but I'm worried how it'll turn out. Do they turn out really dark and noticeable - I'm afraid they'll be too dramatically different? Any other details would be appreciated. Thanks!Eyebrow tinting?
I had mine done and when I looked in the mirror I was horrified. They looked like caterpillars. You need to have your brows waxed after the tinting to shape the brows so they dont look like caterpillars. After that I loved them.Eyebrow tinting?
Hi I am an Esthetician and do this service all the time. Tell the lady To use a light brown color dye or a middle brown. Sometimes I had clients who were worried about the color being too dark so I would leave it on for less time and let the client decide if they wanted it that color or a bit darker. They can always re -apply and leave it on a little bit longer for it to be a darker shade if needed. And remember it is very temporary. At the most it will stay on for 4 weeks. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment